Thursday, May 03, 2007

sharin' sharon's story

Yet another amazing Phit Chick tells her story....
My name is Sharon Muir. I am 35 years old, the wife of Rob and mother of 3 year old, Ethan. I have rheumatoid arthritis. I was diagnosed with this chronic illness 10 years ago. I take many medications to control my disease and take pain medication 3 times a day. My goal more than weight loss is to live a healthy life in a more healthy body. I am acheiving that goal by eating healthy including adding more veggies to my daily diet and eating smaller portions. In January 2007, I began taking the Women's Equilibrium Class. I have taken the class for 4 months now and have lost 10 lbs. Since 2005, I have slowly lost a total of 30 lbs. The most current 10 lbs. just melted off due to reshaping my body and reshaping my daily diet.

Do something amazing for yourself in May [member_name_first] -- from our very own Phit Chicks here are a couple ideas:
The Hillcrest Run/Walk on May 19, click here if you want more details, or email Phit Chick Denise, she has put a team together.
The Mother's Day run in Corporate Woods -- a 5K at 8:00am -- click this website for more info.
And of course, put Equilibrium on that list -- we start our May sessions next week, May 7th.
The walking club will meet at William Jewell College this week, in front of the Mabee Center. Saturday at 7am -- be there!
Have a good weekend, and remember, there are 24 hours in each day, take one for you.
Create a healthy day~
Angela
http://www.phitchicks.com/
http://www.angelabroderick.com/
Thanks to our walking club sponsors:
Quotation’s is a lovely women’s boutique located at 17 N. Water St. on the historic Liberty Square. Quotation’s carries unique fashions, accessories and small gifts. You’ll find service and a friendly shopping atmosphere when you visit.” Or “Quotation’s is a women’s boutique located at 17 N. Water St. on the historic Liberty Square. Shopping for mother of the bride, graduation, casual and office wear? Quotations can meet your needs, and there are new arrivals daily!”
http://www.phitchicks.com/