Friday, September 03, 2010

Post Juice Fast

So the Blue Print Cleanse went really well.

Absolutely no tummy aches, or other horrible stuff you sometimes hear about a "cleanse." As I mentioned though, it was more of a Juice Fast.

And kudos to Blue Print -- these juices were delicious.

Specifically here's what I drank on Wednesday:

9:30 am Green Juice (kale, romaine, spinach, lemon, parsley, cucumber, green apple)

11:30 am PAM - pineapple, apple, mint

1:45 pm Another green juice

around 4 Spicy Lemonade (lemon, cayenne pepper, agave sweetner)

around 6 CAM - Carrot, apple, beet. This was my favorite.

around 8:30 Cashew Milk. (filtered water, cashews, cinnamon, vanilla) This one was tough to get down. Tasted ok, but I'm not a milk drinker and, more significantly, I was FULL.

Amazing how the Blue Print one-day plan makes you stop craving stuff you shouldn't be eating.
The next day, I thought FREEDOM! I can eat!

But I really didn't want to. Got a green tea. Around 10am ate a pear. Around 2:00 some canteloupe. And I wasn't hungry.

The only "con" of Blue Print is the price tag. By the time I paid shipping to fed ex the stuff to me, it was $90.
The investment, however, is what saved me. It provided the ultimate accountability.

At 7:00 am on my way home from yoga, it was raining and I wanted to drive thru Starbucks SO BAD. But there were $90 worth of juice in the refridgerator. And if it'd been $30 spent on juice, I may have failed.

I'd recommend it!