With apologies to Cosmopolitan and like magazines, here's a quiz to determine your "hip-ness"...
1. What's your favorite yoga pose to release the hips? Pigeon? Dancer's pose? (If you don't have one, skip to #6.)
2. Do you sit in a chair more than two hours a day?
3. Do you sleep on your side?
4. Do regularly you run, walk or do step aerobics?
5. Do you want to prevent future low back pain?
6. If you answered "yes" to any of the above then sign up immediately for "Hip Hips" a workshop coming August 4th. Email me to reserve your spot -- enrollment is limited to assure personal attention.
A reminder ..."Get out of BED (Blame, Excuses, Denial)" was referenced in the eNewsletter a couple weeks ago. Have you been saying:
"I am so happy & grateful that I live the life of a thin, fit person"
Not to late to start. Never too late to start (thank goodness).
Cool Things Going On:
"Hip Hips," a workshop on yoga poses, adjustments, stretches as well as traditional exercises for our all-too-tight and too-weak hips (typical in America). Yoga experience is NOT a pre-requisite. Saturday, August 4th, 8:30 - 11:30 am. $29 if you pre-pay by July 20th. I can email you a paypal invoice OR you can mail a check to the address below.
Our " Phit Chicks Summer Shed" program is off and running. If you'd like to take off 4, 6 or 8 pounds by Labor Day, you can still get started. Go to www.PhitChicks.com , click on Resources and print out the "Summer Shed '07."
A new class at a new place: Tues 5:30pm Pilates-Yoga class at Pinnacle. Download the flyer here.
Want to feel like a million bucks on Labor Day? Try our August session of evening Equilibrium with Mandy. Will meet on Mon & Thurs at 5:30pm, Aug 6th - 27th. Seven sessions, $95, no membership or guest fees. Email me for more info.
In fitness and in health,