Monday, March 19, 2007

Phit Stuff for Spring

Got a list of phit (as in hip, cool, and "fit" for a terrific gal like you) stuff for you to check out.

YOGA
This weekend I am headed for another continuing education workshop to learn more yoga. I am anxious to share with you all the wisdom of Aadil Palkhivala, including new stuff on twists, backbends, inversions and joints.

BOOKS
Between all the reading and research and class design, I sometimes think I'm going to meet myself coming and going in fitness. But it's all about BALANCE, and since I'm a firm believer in walking the talk, I've also commited several hours to nuturing the creative Angela, and I learned a great deal from Twelve Secrets of Highly Creative Women. It's on my nightstand right on top of Fearless Living and about a dozen others. Gotta get caught up on that reading (not that that is a dreaded task).

JEANS
Need new jeans for spring? Well, it only takes a few minutes in most dressing rooms for me to believe that I have one woman's waist and another woman's thighs. Save some self-esteem bashing in the dressing room; check out www.ZAFU.com -- thank you phit chick sister Karen for this link -- answer a few quick questions about whether the waist is usually too big, etc, and find a list of jeans that fit you (of all prices).

Everybody loves a new t-shirt. And what is more fun than your very own Phit Chicks t-shirt. The designers unveiled their spring collections weeks ago, but the Phit Couture t-shirt for spring 2007 will be a fun one you don't want to miss. All you have to do is show up for at least two workouts during our Spring Fling.

Since women follow through commitments made to others, but not always on commitments made to themselves, here's your chance to assure you show up for a Spring Fling Workout. Click here and RSVP for the workouts you'll attend. In the comments section, indicate your t-shirt size: M, L, XL or XXL.
You don't want to leave a chick out several bucks for a t-shirt, so you'll show up. Get the workouts on your calendar, go online and RSVP, and we'll see you there.
I know there's lots going on. Make a little time in Spring Break for you. Go to www.Phitchicks.com and click on "Spring Fling" to save your spot.