Thursday, July 19, 2012

Love Group Fitness? You'll love these sites.

Earlier in the week I shared the new site Go Recess -- and I've used it everyday since. 

If I want to do yoga at lunchtime, I simply click "Yoga" and choose "afternoon" from the drop down menu and -- Wha La! -- 17 classes to choose from appear, along with the instructor and distance from my home.

And today I've found another new site that I love!   Rate Your Burn allows students to rate and review their favorite instructors.  Yoga, cycling, bootcamps -- all kinds of classes!

Though it's only for Boston, New York and LA, it's still very interesting. (Since I visit those cities frequently, I will be using the site!)

I know the celebrity-esque of it will turn off some fitness professionals, but I love that the talented, hard-working instructors have a place to shine.  Click here to see where the site features the top trending instructors in NYC right now.