Friday, February 19, 2010

on my mind right now

1) How grateful I am for nasal cleansing. Yogis have been using Neti Pots for years, but they are just now in mainstream healthcare.

SO helpful in getting over a cold. Kinda weird, but definitely worth doing.

2) The people in Haiti. Mr Right has mentioned adopting a child from there and I'd do it in a minute.

3) Saw Quinton Tarantino's "Inglorious Basterds" on Tuesday night at home. The violence and hate just give me chills. A good movie, I guess, but really disturbing. I would not normally watch, but Mr Right was healing from back surgery and I wanted to get a non-girl movie for him.

I'm grateful that talented people like Trantino produce these movies; it will hopefully prevent us from ever allowing something so awful to happen again.

4) Trying to stop thinking about my cold and get some work done.