Saturday, January 09, 2010

gifts from Mr Right




I'm way late in posting this, but Mr Right out-did himself as Santa this year.
I opened gift after gift. Felt like a little girl getting everything I wanted!
Calvin Klein layering tanks in black and white from Bloomingdales
A beautiful black bra from Bloomingdales
Beautiful bras in red, red lace and black w/ white polka dots; matching panties too - from Victoria's Secret. (I don't know when they started carrying 34DD, but thank you!).
Trapp Candles! The big size in Pear, Pink Grapefruit, Lemongrass and Macintosh.
Aveda lotion and hand creme
A dozen pair of Thor-lo running socks
Darling polka-dot dishes from Prydes in Westport
Pink grapefruit dish soap from William Sonoma (plus a huge refill)
Two bottles of Veuve Clicquot
Scrubby exfoliating peppermint stuff that I love
And I don't even think that was all. What a wonderful Christmas morning!
I've always said the gifts are a small part of the holiday, and I love giving them more than getting them. But it was nice, I must admit, to be spoiled this way.