Friday, September 18, 2009

bye bye breast pump


I'm putting my beloved Medela breastpump on eBay this weekend. For some insane reason, it's hard to part with.
I spent HOURS attached to this thing. Without it, I would have never been able to feed my baby girl "mama's milk" for eleven months.
I faithfully hauled it to the office everyday. To many cities during business travel and to many road trips (thank you car ac adapter). Without it's help, I may have never smuggled frozen bags of milk through customs, or begged -- sometimes in tears -- hotel staff for freezer space.
Since Mirabella is enjoying chicken, edamame and all kinds of veggies (mushrooms are her favorite - really), it's time to part with the pump.
Somebody will get a good deal (I do find some solace in the fact that someone else won't have to give up $300 for one!)